YARD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy has been effective since 24th May 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
· Email address
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access this website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
· To enable certain functions of the Service,
· Identifying you when you sign-in to our site.
· To provide analytics
· To remember your settings during and between visits
· To keep track of items stored in your shopping basket.
· To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use both session and persistent cookies and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
· Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
· Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
· Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com
We are providing this additional information about our cookies in compliance with ‘EU cookie law’. See the ICO website for more information.
If the settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, and you continue to use our website, we take it to mean that you accept our usage of cookies.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
This page was updated on 24th May 2018 and is Version v0.1 beta